Home » » Announcement

Announcement

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, January 28, 2013 | 1/28/2013 09:34:00 PM

Hey folks, Chris here. Unfortunately  I don't have an entry for you guys today. In fact, I'm actually here to say that I'm taking a few days off. I can think of one week I've taken off since Stuck In My Skull began, and after writing the vast majority of the 373 Stuck In My Skulls, I need a few days to relax, recenter myself, and make sure that this remains a passion and not a chore. Don't worry, I'll be back soon -- a week at the latest -- and Miriah and Relinquish will still be publishing those tunes you love to hear. Have fun!

Derp -- I posted this today... to our Wordpress. No, that's just me being silly. Stay with us at our blogger site!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment