ETC #42 "Stay"

Written By Anonymous on Friday, January 11, 2013 | 1/11/2013 12:00:00 AM

Song: "Stay"
Artist: Florida Georgia Line
Link: http://youtu.be/GJoeOi_DlZE

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJoeOi_DlZE]

Comments: HAPPY FRIDAY!  I'm sorry to say that this entry is going to be a bit short as I'm quite sleep deprived.  This song was brought to me via  a music app that I found.  I fell in love with it and even though it's not anything extraordinary in it's sound or rhythm I found the lyrics to be wonderful.  Just like the lyrics say if I could write you a love song and sing it to you everyday, I would if it would make you stay.  This duo is similar to Love and Theft which has been posted here on the blog previously.  However, this couple of men are newer to the scene than the first.  Both are incredibly similar in sound.   This song in particular is not a single off of their new album Here's to the Good Times that was released back at the beginning of December, but it's still good. There two singles, "Cruise" and "Here's to the Good Times" are both decent though I have to admit that I'm bias to the first one.  Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment