Home » , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 371 -- "Rabiosa"

Stuck In My Skull 371 -- "Rabiosa"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 | 1/23/2013 08:00:00 AM

Song: "Rabiosa" || Artist: Shakira || http://youtu.be/8OO1pOqRJkA [Spanish] http://youtu.be/a5irTX82olg [English] ||
Comments: Hello, all. Sorry about my lack of a post yesterday. Things got a little... hectic. Anyway. Shakira is now a mother, and we are pleased to celebrate the birth of her daughter Milan yesterday. To celebrate, I decided to do a Shakira song for today. I'm actually really surprised I haven't used this previously. Like most of Shakira's hits, this song has both an English version (in this instance, featuring Pitbull, of all people) and a Spanish version (featuring El Cata, which I greatly prefer). So, I'm curious. Since this song is the same beat, Latin-inspired rhythm instrumentation and tune, and same lead vocalist across both English and Spanish versions, which version do you prefer?

Edit: Whooops, sorry about that, and forgive my cultural assumptions. Shakira had a son, not a daughter. My bad!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment