Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 373 -- "How You Like Me Now?"

Stuck In My Skull 373 -- "How You Like Me Now?"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, January 25, 2013 | 1/25/2013 06:00:00 AM

Song: "How You Like Me Now?" || Artist: The Heavy || http://youtu.be/sVzvRsl4rEM ||
Comments: Happy Friday, folks! First of all, I would like to thank Amanda for telling me about this band. I would like to thank for Macauley for reminding me about this band. And I would really really really like to thank Amanda for not going insane because I always manage to forget about bands she's told me about. I'm sorry!
Song. What's not to love about this song? The instrumentation is fantastic, with those horns that I've been digging lately (since yesterday). The guitars on this track are just right, complementing the vocals, and the thing they do (or is it the keyboards?) on the third beat is just fantastic. The drumming seals the deal with that groove-able beat that just makes you move. And the vocals? Love 'em. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment