Home » , , , » AMANDA-- "CARAMELLDANSEN" by CARAMELL

AMANDA-- "CARAMELLDANSEN" by CARAMELL

Written By amandathepanda on Thursday, January 17, 2013 | 1/17/2013 07:17:00 AM

Hey all! It's the first week back at school and I'm already swamped with homework, so please forgive my lateness. I don't have much to say today except I enjoy this song WAY more than I probably should. This version is entirely in Swedish, and as Chris could tell you, vastly superior to the English one. It's right up there with songs like "Gangnam Style" that always manage to get stuck in my head despite the fact that I have no idea what the artist is saying. Several years ago, "Caramelldansen" became an internet sensation when an animation featuring characters from a Japanese novel dancing appeared on 4chan. Don't bother analyzing the song  for some deeper meaning because you won't find any; it's just a lot of fun. Seeing as how I'm going to my first anime convention this weekend it seemed appropriate to share. Enjoy!

[youtube=http://youtu.be/bZ1E_9ZncmQ]
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment