Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 368 -- "Spontaneous Me"

Stuck In My Skull 368 -- "Spontaneous Me"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, January 17, 2013 | 1/17/2013 12:00:00 AM

Song: "Spontaneous Me" || Artist: Lindsey Stirling || http://youtu.be/pRPOztxXWlQ ||

[youtube http://youtu.be/pRPOztxXWlQ]

Comments: Happy Thursday! Two more days until the weekend! What are you doing this weekend? I have no idea what I'm doing, so I suspect I'll just be... spontaneous. I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist the set-up. Anywho, "Spontaneous Me" is a lovely track -- a bright, vibrant, cheerful violin full of vintage Lindsey Stirling spirit layered on top of some bass that makes me headphones pulse in just the right way to get me moving. Lindsey Stirling is simply amazing. While this song is not nearly as well known has her infamous 'dubstep violin' hits "Elements" and "Crystallize," "Spontaneous Me" is Lindsey Stirling doing what she loves to do -- rock us.

Remember: On Monday we'll be back at stuckinmyskull.blogspot.com!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment