Home » , , , , » ETC #48 "Rainy Season and Everybody..."

ETC #48 "Rainy Season and Everybody..."

Written By Anonymous on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 | 1/29/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Rainy Season" ~ Artist: Hunter Hayes



Comments: Happy Two Timing Tuesday, folks!  So I guess that when I do these double songs that I am going to use the same artist on both.  What I did tell myself is that since it's the same artist I won't be using one of his/her singles.  This artist is country in origin, but he has made it onto the pop stations as well, which for me is exciting.  He has a lot of potential and definitely not a one hit wonder.  His self-titled album has been on loop for the last couple of days for me because I love each of the songs. It has been brilliant in the way of helping me get through my most recent breakup and while that's probably not an influence for you here's what probably is: the tone in his voice is beautiful, the relaxing guitar, and a rhythm in the songs that either make you dance or could rock you to sleep.  He has control over his vocals and I did a little listening to him live and he still sounds decent!  That's a deal breaker for me typically.  This first song has a jazzy, calming beat to it.  I picked it because I feel that it shows off his vocals; it's not only his tone, but his range as well.  


Song: "Everbody's Got Somebody But Me" ~ Artist: Hunter Hayes

Comments: I couldn't decide what fast song of his to share, so I picked this one. I feel that it's one that everyone can relate to and it has a catchy tune. I have to admit that this has been stuck in my head and I may or may not have been snapping my fingers or openly dancing to this in the car. The song is short, contagious, and the lyrics might even make you laugh. If you're into country music, I highly recommend that you look up his album if you haven't already.  If you want to see him rock the electric guitar, sing live, or just want another song to hear of his take a look at "Faith to Fall Back On". (Sorry the version doesn't have better quality.)  Happy listening!

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment