Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 370 -- "White" and Announcements!

Stuck In My Skull 370 -- "White" and Announcements!

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, January 21, 2013 | 1/21/2013 05:39:00 AM

Song: "White" || Artist: Nocolor || https://soundcloud.com/housemusic/white-by-nocolor-music/ ||


Comments: Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, welcome back to Stuck In My Skull on Blogger! Today is a huge day for all of us, so let's get some announcements out of the way before we get any farther.
First and most obvious, we are now back on Blogger, and thrilled to be here!
Second, Blogger might look a tad different than when we left. Actually, it should look majorly different. Because I don't know when to quit and give up, my quest for the ultimate template and site design lead me to teach myself some rudimentary HTML, get my hands on a theme I sort of liked (check the attribution at the bottom of the page), and rip that sucker to shreds. We're talking at least eight hours spent keyboard-deep in some seriously massive code that I more-or-less understand, editing everything. What did I learn? Weird designs for Blogger templates are hard to find, and I don't want to be a webmaster. But none of that matters -- we are all very happy to be back, and very happy to have you back with us!
Third, "we" now is a little differnet. Stuck In My Skull is thrilled to welcome new author Laura to the party! Amanda has decided to take a break from blogging for a bit, but this hiatus is only temporary -- our tagline (that's different too!) says four bloggers, and means it!
Fourth, our schedules have shifted around a bit! I'm still posting each weekday, but Miriah has changed her days to Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday so Laura can post Monday and Wednesday. Miriah tells me she plans to do something interesting on one of her days, so keep an eye (and ear) open!
Lastly, look up. That's no YouTube video! When Laura joined us, one of the first thing she asked me was 'Can we embed Soundcloud?' and it turns out, yes, we can!

And on that note, let's talk about Soundcloud so prettily embedded in this post. (Did you notice it says download?) I have never heard of Nocolor, and that really annoys me, because this song is fantastic. "White" is an excellent album with a good beat, a catchy melody, and some fantastic arrangement. My foot is tapping as I write this, because it just can't resist this infectious beat. And I love the piano bit at about 50 seconds in and the synth that follows it. I just can't get enough of this track. Enjoy!
Share this article :

1 comments:

Relinquish said...

Love the track! Nice find

Post a Comment