Home » , , , , » AMANDA-- "YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE" by NEW RADICALS

AMANDA-- "YOU GET WHAT YOU GIVE" by NEW RADICALS

Written By amandathepanda on Tuesday, January 1, 2013 | 1/01/2013 01:00:00 AM

Hello all!  Once again another year has passed and we find ourselves a year older. New Years is a time for celebration as well as reflection. Regardless of the year you've had- good or bad- I hope you will take this chance to think back on the positive and give thanks rather dwelling on what could have been. If you're reading this, you're alive and that in itself is something to be extremely grateful for. I can't even remember the last time I made a New Years resolution but its never too late for a fresh start. My goal for 2013 is take more risks, have more patience, and in general  think more of others than myself. That brings me to this song, which has a fantastic and timely message. I've survived the world ending a few times now (it's not saying much but still) so I can tell you this song rings true: you can only get as much as you're willing to give. This song is the New Radicals' biggest hit making them, more or less, a one hit wonder."You Get What You Give " is just a great feel good, don't give up, hopeful kind of song with an excellent music video.  Happy New Year and enjoy!





Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment