ETC #46 "Every Storm"

Written By Anonymous on Thursday, January 24, 2013 | 1/24/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Every Storm" (Runs Out of Rain) ~ Artist: Gary Allan
http://youtu.be/1q3LEadIk3w ~


Comments: Heeeeey there!  It's Thursday and how I wish it was Tuesday again, because I have so many songs I wanted to share today and at least on Tuesdays there are two. Anyway...this is a song that I have been meaning to share for a while and keep forgetting about. It has been stuck in my head on numerous occasions and there's just something about the chorus that I love. The main theme is a bit trite, but there's still something about this beat that I can't get out of my head.  Listening to the words alone, it is something that (at least for me) can definitely bring on the tears, but additionally some motivation to march on.  The video was good, but not terribly creative while I was watching. However, come to find out the main lady is actually hurting because her husband, lover, etc is away at war. That, my friends, is what I like about this video the most.  As for Gary Allan, his songs are usually hit or miss with me and this one is definitely a hit (then again, there was only one song that I didn't like of his thus far).  If you're looking for more of his songs take a look at the song "Watching Airplanes".  Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment