Home » , , , » ETC #85 "Why'd You Come..." and "Coat of Many Colors"

ETC #85 "Why'd You Come..." and "Coat of Many Colors"

Written By Anonymous on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 | 5/07/2013 08:09:00 AM

Song: "Why'd You Come in Here Lookin' Like That" ~ Artist: Dolly Parton


Comments: This is going to be a short entry as I am swamped with things to do today. However, I am glad that there has been the old country ('60s through '90s) back on my local radio. This first song I am sharing with you came on the radio today while I was driving and it made me remember my love not only for old country, but also for the famous Dolly Parton. 

Song: "Coat of Many Colors" ~ Artist: Dolly Parton


Comments: The second song is quite sad, but also heart warming. It is one of my grandmother's favourites and I'm happy to be sharing it with you. It is a reminder to be thankful everyday for what it is you have and that money is not as important as family or happiness.  Sorry, again for the late post and the lack of reporting today. Next week will be better!  Look out for a fun themed week. Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment