Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 412 -- "Roads Untraveled"

Stuck In My Skull 412 -- "Roads Untraveled"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, May 16, 2013 | 5/16/2013 09:30:00 AM

Song: "Roads Untraveled" || Artist: "Linkin Park" || http://youtu.be/Hfiy5_DZV80 ||
Comments: Hello everyone, and happy Thursday? Why is it a happy Thursday? Because there's great music coming your way. Taken from their latest album LIVING THINGS, "Roads Untraveled" is perhaps the softest song on the disk. It opens with a record spin-down effect that nicely transitions into it from the previous track ("Victimized"), which is perhaps the hardest and heaviest track on the album. Actually, I think they work great when played in succession -- you should definitely listen to "Victimized" before "Roads Untraveled." The track is a slow and uplifting song that would work perfectly after a breakup, and is absolutely beautiful. If someone played me this song on a really low day, I might cry. Not because it's a low song, but because it would be exactly what I needed. Give this song a listen, and remember it next time you need a friend.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment