Home » , , , , » ETC #88 "Just Dance" and "In My Head" Dance Week Pt I

ETC #88 "Just Dance" and "In My Head" Dance Week Pt I

Written By Anonymous on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 | 5/14/2013 07:00:00 AM

Song: "Just Dance" ~ Artist: Lady Gaga Ft. Colby O' Donis


Comments: In celebration of summer starting I am bringing you some of the greatest dancing songs or at least  my favourites. I will also create a big list for each genre of great party songs.  This first song I loved and didn't realize that it was by Gaga. I haven't heard from her recently, but I can guarantee that we will.  Most of her songs can be great party songs, but this is the one I'd have to choose.

Song: "In My Head" ~ Artist: Jason Derulo


Comments: This is one of my favourite pop artists.  "In My Head" is the first song I heard of his and I always had it stuck in my head. And the best part is it would play while I was in Spain. It just makes me want to get up and sing and dance.  I'm sure that you've all heard it before, but I want to bring it back and hopefully it makes your Tuesday off to a good start.

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment