Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 418 -- "Heart Attack" [Pop Week II]

Stuck In My Skull 418 -- "Heart Attack" [Pop Week II]

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 | 5/29/2013 09:07:00 AM

Pop Week II || Song: "Heart Attack" || Artist: Demi Lovato || http://youtu.be/AByfaYcOm4A ||
Comments: Hello everyone, and welcome to the midpoint of the week! It's all downhill from here. To ease the beginning of your descent into the weekend, how about a ridiculously catchy song? I hear this song all over the radio, and I never switch stations when it comes on. It's just that catchy. Demi Lovato mixes a heavy bassline and D&B-styled cymbals and drums with acoustic guitar and synthesizer, capping it all off with her considerable vocal abilities. That mixture produces the earworm that is "Heart Attack," and I haven't been able to get it out of my head. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment