Home » , , » Stuck In My Skull 410 -- "Beyond Monday"

Stuck In My Skull 410 -- "Beyond Monday"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Monday, May 13, 2013 | 5/13/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Beyond Monday" || Artist: The Glitch Mob || http://youtu.be/WImWuxHbQCw ||
Comments: Hello, everyone, and welcome to "Beyond Monday." Seriously, this song is amazing. This song will make your Monday suck less. I'm writing this the night before I spend most of my day on a plane, and I know for fact that this track will make my travels suck less. It's just that awesome. It starts with crisp, light, chiming notes, then drops the beat in that epic fashion that makes kids who don't know better listen to that filth on youtube. Seriously, this song is amazing. (Yes, I'm aware I've said that before, but it bears repeating.) Also, the video to this song is epic -- a colourful and intriguing interplay between light and sound. Go watch it! Enjoy it! And go beyond your Monday!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment