Home » , , , » ETC #86 "Troublemaker"

ETC #86 "Troublemaker"

Written By Anonymous on Thursday, May 9, 2013 | 5/09/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Troublemaker" ~ Artist: Olly Murs Ft. Flo Rida


Comments: Happy Thursday!  I recently came across this song and I have so many mixed feelings about it. I've never heard of this British artist before (Mr. Murs) and he tears me on two musical polar opposites. On one part he sounds a bit like Adam Levine and then when he begins on the chorus he reminds of a 90s boy band.  I will admit that people like the Backstreet Boys and others of the like are a guilty pleasure of mine and who doesn't love Adam Levine, so this song is right up my alley. Plus the add in of Flo Rida adds a nice touch and levels out the "pretty boy"ness of the song if you will. I have a feeling that this song will become popular on the radio because it has the upbeat tempo and easy sing along lyrics that many people enjoy. I guess we'll have to wait and find out. Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment