Home » , , » ETC #84 "I'll Think of a Reason Later"

ETC #84 "I'll Think of a Reason Later"

Written By Anonymous on Friday, May 3, 2013 | 5/03/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "I'll Think of a Reason Later" ~ Artist: Lee Ann Womack


Comments: Hey, everyone!  I'm sorry about the lack of post yesterday. Life has been absolutely crazy around here lately. Anyway, I heard this song the other day and boy did it bring about some nostalgia.  It's a great song and matches the weather around here. It's got this sort of confident, you can't mess with me kind of attitude. If you don't recognize this song you would probably know her by the song "I Hope You Dance". I'll be real honest I didn't keep up with her as I grew older so I don't know what she has made of herself. I checked the Wiki and she has keeping up with making music up until very recently. Either way, I hope you enjoy the song. Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment