Home » , , , » ETC #93 "Headstrong"

ETC #93 "Headstrong"

Written By Anonymous on Friday, May 24, 2013 | 5/24/2013 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Headstrong" ~ Artist: Trapt


Comments: HAPPY FRIDAY!  While listening to Pandora I came across this song and holy nostalgia Batman. All of a sudden I couldn't pay attention to my studying because I was too busy strumming my air guitar and head banging. The high pitched and forceful electric guitar is probably the most appealing and central part of the instruments (and personally my favourite part). I don't have much to say about this song other than it is a great one to rock out on even though it's a bit of an older song (released back in 2002).  They also recently came out with a new album, Reborn, back in January so if you're a fan check it out. I know I will be.  Hope you start your weekend headstrong. Sorry, couldn't resist the opportunity.  Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment