Home » , , , » Stuck In My Skull 414 -- "Little Talks"

Stuck In My Skull 414 -- "Little Talks"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 | 5/21/2013 08:36:00 AM

Song: "Little Talks" || Artist: Of Monsters and Men || http://youtu.be/ghb6eDopW8I ||
Comments: Do-doo doo doo doo doooo doooo dooooo! That has been what's stuck in my head lately, and why I decided it's high time I post about this track. Before this song was released, I had never heard of the group Of Monsters and Men. Their sound is fairly unique, and pretty good. I won't spend too much time describing this track since it's all over the radio and you've probably heard it, but I would like to point out how well the vocalists play off each other. Harmonies like that just don't happen very often, and I'm always thrilled to find one. Now if only I could get that tune out of my head...
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment