Home » , , , » ETC #89 "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" Dance Week Pt II

ETC #89 "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" Dance Week Pt II

Written By Anonymous on Thursday, May 16, 2013 | 5/16/2013 07:00:00 AM

Song: "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" ~ Artist: Trace Adkins


Comments: Hey, guys!  Sorry this is coming late. I moved into my new apartment yesterday and didn't get a chance to write. I'm sure that you all have heard this song and if you haven't it's worth a listen even if you don't like country music. It's an entertaining song and it's something to which everyone can relate. Not because it's some deep, emotional song, but because it has to do with the interaction between men and women and what's more common than what makes the population continue. I was looking for a great country song to dance to and there were some greats that came into my head and then for some reason this song popped into my head and all I could was 1 laugh and 2 use it for a great country partying song. For country this is one partying song that doesn't talk about drinking. Huh. Weird. This song is an old one by Mr. Adkins, but he has some wonderful songs out there. If you're looking for some dating humour check out the song "Swing". Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment