Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 352 -- "Thrift Shop"

Stuck In My Skull 352 -- "Thrift Shop"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 | 12/26/2012 12:00:00 AM

Song: "Thrift Shop" || Artist: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz || http://youtu.be/QK8mJJJvaes ||

[youtube http://youtu.be/QK8mJJJvaes]

Comments: Hello, everyone! Hope you all had a good Christmas (if that's your thing) or other holiday/normal day. Somebody suggested that I listen to this song forever ago, and now that I have, I realize I should have made time to do so sooner. And I feel really bad, because I don't remember who told me! Whoever you are, please please please message me and I'll credit you! Anyway, song. Song is hilarious. And true. If you think Goodwill is lower-class, icky, or generally not worth it, you are so wrong. I personally have gotten a suit and a tuxedo from thrift shops, and they were dirt cheap. I also found an old computer there the other day. Sure, it's missing some stuff, but it was $6... and the RAM is selling for $16 on ebay. And on that note, enjoy the song!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment