Home » , , , , » AMANDA-- "THE ONLY WAY TO MY HEART" by FOXY SHAZAM

AMANDA-- "THE ONLY WAY TO MY HEART" by FOXY SHAZAM

Written By amandathepanda on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 | 12/18/2012 01:00:00 AM

Hey all! I apologize sincerely for the lack of post last Thursday. Things are rather hectic around here as it's finals week. Anyway, I'll try to make up for it with this song from Foxy Shazam. First of all, what a name. That has got to be one of the greatest rock-n-roll names ever. It describes the band perfectly. Their sound is so weird and yet so irresistible, combining elements of rock, pop, and soul. Not to mention, Foxy Shazam's exuberant front man and over the top antics  no doubt make for excellent live performances. I only recently took an interest in them and was surprised to learn they're from Cincinnati, Ohio of all places. I'm kind of proud that something so bizarre and awesome came out of my state. I must give thanks to a local DJ for playing this song  and essentially blowing my mind. I was really taken by the vocals, clever wordplay, the use of piano, drums, and trumpet  and overall theatricality. "Only Way to My Heart" is four minutes of sexy, bombastic fun and worth a listen if you like the music of Queen, The Darkness, or Meat Loaf. Enjoy!

[youtube=http://youtu.be/JiN3o5wHO8k]

 
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment