ETC #34 "I Cry"

Written By Anonymous on Monday, December 24, 2012 | 12/24/2012 12:00:00 AM

Song: "I Cry"
Artist: Flo Rida
Link: http://youtu.be/OLuWHr6-0YQ

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLuWHr6-0YQ]

Comments: Hey there!  Happy Christmas Eve.  Please don't be deceived by the title of this song. It is actually quite upbeat.  The one thing that I will say is that the beginning is a bit sad when Flo Rida talks about growing up in the projects and throughout the video as well.  There are a lot of pictures of...you know what, I don't want to spoil it.  Please take the time to watch and appreciate the video.  I hope that at least watching the beginning makes y'all feel thankful for what you have.  #rantover   Anyway,  this techno beat has been getting stuck in my head off and on quite a few times.  Even though the beat and the video are decent, I have to say that I'm not the biggest fan of the lyrics.  I feel that he could have done a lot more with them.  Regardless, I hope you all enjoy your holiday.  Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment