ETC #25 "It's My Life"

Written By Anonymous on Monday, December 3, 2012 | 12/03/2012 12:00:00 AM

Song: "It's My Life"
Artist: Bon Jovi
Link: http://youtu.be/vx2u5uUu3DE

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2u5uUu3DE]

Comments: Haaaaappy Monday!  And by that I mean, welcome to yet another week on the working train.  I am starting off this week with a motivator.  The last few days metal, rock, etc. has been my music and so while I was doing some listening I came across this song and all my will power to not dance and sing aloud to this song wasn't strong enough and I was apparently quite amusing.  This song is going to be on replay for me for a while especially this morning so that I can get myself going strong this week.  As unrealistic as this video is to this song is I still think it's very cool. Especially because looking at the stunts the main guy does I'm calling bull on it and saying he's been bitten by a radioactive spider.  I didn't realize how old this song is, but it was released back in 2000 and did well on the charts.  I hope that you all know this song and enjoy rocking to something you probably haven't heard in a while and if you haven't had a listen yet here's the chance to add a good song to the collection.  Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment