ETC #28 "Electric Shock"

Written By Anonymous on Sunday, December 9, 2012 | 12/09/2012 12:00:00 AM

Song: "Electric Shock"
Artist: 에프엑스_  (f(x))
Link: http://youtu.be/n8I8QGFA1oM

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8I8QGFA1oM]

Comments:  Happy Monday everyone.  I came across this song today (some K-pop that isn't from Psy) and I can't help, but show it to you all.  I am amused by the video and I haven't heard of this group before this song.  I think it's amusing and I listened to a couple of other songs and the group is good. The group's English name is f(x), it is comprised of all girls, and they are from South Korea. The group is relatively new being started back in 2009, but it would seem that hasn't stopped them from being incredibly successful.  This song was released back in June and has done well.  I was going to translate things for you myself, but considering the only language I am confident in translating is Spanish here is a website that I'm hoping is accurate with the translation.  I hope that the up beat tempo will brighten your morning.  Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment