ETC #32 "I Knew You Were Trouble"

Written By Anonymous on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 | 12/19/2012 12:00:00 AM

Song: I Knew You Were Trouble
Artist: Taylor Swift
Link: http://youtu.be/vNoKguSdy4Y

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNoKguSdy4Y]

Comments:  Hey all.  Before you stop reading this post I know that T-Swift is the artist and please hold out for a second. The reason that I am bringing you this song is because this is a different side of Taylor that I haven't seen before.  The first 30 seconds to minute of the song sounds a bit like Taylor, but once she really gets into the song she has completely let go of any Country.  This song is completely pop and I was shocked by the video.  It is very suggestive to the things she (well, her character) has gotten involved with.  In one instance, there is a bar fight presumably from either drinking or gambling or possibly both.  Point is--Taylor you're song is resembling someone your age!  I'm a fan of something other than the fairy tale songs that she was releasing when she first was becoming popular.  The last couple of releases have not only been strictly pop in their sound, but definitely carry a different tune to what we normally hear from her.  I really want to see her move more in this direction.  Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment