ETC #36 "Sweet Nothing" NSFW

Written By Anonymous on Friday, December 28, 2012 | 12/28/2012 12:00:00 AM

Song: "Sweet Nothing"
Artist: Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch
Link: http://youtu.be/17ozSeGw-fY

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ozSeGw-fY]

Comments: Haaaaapy Friday!  Firstly, I need to apologize because there hasn't been much etc. in ETC, but I'm hoping that will change a bit come next week.  Like I said in a previous post, I have obtained a lot of new music and most of it is pop oriented, however, I'm going to try and mix it up a bit since you have been getting a lot of the common pop songs this week.  This song in particular didn't get nearly as much radio play as I would like.  Then again, the purity of Welch's voice makes me wish that most of her music gets more radio time then it does.  Calvin Harris, whom I have not previously heard of is apparently a Scottish DJ and if he produces many of songs in a similar fashion to this then I am all for it.  I need to look up some of his previous work because he is not new to the scene.  Anyhow, this song has a similar story line to Rihanna and Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie" except the video takes place in a more street and bar setting versus the bedroom.  The video has a few intense moments. I only labeled this NSFW because of the brief nudity.  In the grand scheme of things it could be much worse, but just in case.  Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment