Home » , , , , » AMANDA-- "ASLEEP" by THE SMITHS

AMANDA-- "ASLEEP" by THE SMITHS

Written By amandathepanda on Thursday, December 27, 2012 | 12/27/2012 01:00:00 AM

Hey all! I'm writing today's entry rather late and am pretty tired to be honest (so please forgive me if I sound incoherent) That's not the only reason I've chosen this song though. I recently watched the film adaptation of The Perks of Being a Wallflower and "Asleep" was the main character Charlie's favorite song. I haven't put any of their stuff on here before but I adore The Smiths.  The simplicity of the vocals and piano playing  are what's most striking to me about this song; that it's so stripped down is what makes it beautiful and honest in my mind. I frequently have trouble getting to/staying asleep and a couple of my friends are having the same problem.  Maybe this will help them in some small way. Have a great day!





Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment