Home » , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 342 -- "Eye Bear" [HIPSTER WEEK PART 5]

Stuck In My Skull 342 -- "Eye Bear" [HIPSTER WEEK PART 5]

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Thursday, December 6, 2012 | 12/06/2012 04:52:00 PM

HIPSTER WEEK, PART 5 || Song: "Eye Bear" || Artist: Gingerbread Patriots || http://youtu.be/QcReWa6N9TM ||

[youtube http://youtu.be/QcReWa6N9TM]

Comments: Wow, sorry about that, folks. Suffice it to say I had a very crazy day. Bad blogger is bad, and didn't just write the post in advance. Oops...

Right. Song. This song is... a song. I'm finding it really difficult to describe Gingerbread Patriots' sound in this track. For some reason, the vocals remind me ever so slightly of Owl City. The song is both electronic and acoustic  and I don't begin to know how. I'm seriously at a complete loss for good words to describe this song, so I guess I'll just have to settle for "Go listen and judge for yourself!" While you're at it, give us some feedback -- what did you think of Hipster Week? Enjoy the weekend!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment