ETC #33 "Down In Mississippi"

Written By Anonymous on Friday, December 21, 2012 | 12/21/2012 12:00:00 AM

Song: "Down In Mississippi" (Up To No Good)
Artist: Sugarland
Link: http://youtu.be/H4A3lrqSOY4

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4A3lrqSOY4]

Comments: Hey all, happy Friday! If you're reading this then you're not dead, congratulations!  To celebrate, here's a song about a party.  I can't say that I put a lot of thought into choosing a song for today other than the fact that I got this song stuck in my head and since it's Friday I figured that it would be a good way to round out the week.  Jennifer Nettles amazes me with her voice even on a song like this she is able to show off her voice and dat country twang she's got goin' on.  If you haven't heard much of Sugarland, I highly recommend you listen to some more of it and I will be happy to provide recommendations for those who want it.  Just leave me something in the comments and I will get back to you!  I've been confused by a third person that seems to be in some of their videos...well after a little research, I discovered that this dynamic duo used to be a trio and then back in '06 is when they became two.  So if you watch any videos and wonder who the third lady is Kristen Hall who apparently was also part of the founder of this wonderful group and the one who also left.  Anyhow, I hope you all enjoy your Friday and happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment