Home » , , , , » AMANDA-- "MET BEFORE" by CHAIRLIFT

AMANDA-- "MET BEFORE" by CHAIRLIFT

Written By amandathepanda on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 | 12/11/2012 01:00:00 AM

Hello! Today's song comes from another American synthpop duo, Chairlift. I came across them a while ago and even bought a few of their songs I liked them so much. Between the two members, they've got vocals, synthesizer,drums, bass and keyboard covered.  Admittedly, I have a soft spot for electronic musioc and this song satisfies my nostaglia for 80's synthpop.  Overall, I'm really impressed by the quality of the singing, song-writing, and production. Perhaps even more so by the creativity expressed in Chairlift's music videos. "Met Before" plays with the concept of deja vu, the feeling of having experienced something or met someone before. I've embedded one video here and linked to another, an interactive video that allows viewers to make decisions that affect the story line. Both are thoughtful, fun, and upbeat. Enjoy!





Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment