ETC #31 "Sunday Morning"

Written By Anonymous on Monday, December 17, 2012 | 12/17/2012 12:00:00 AM

Song: "Sunday Morning"
Artist: Maroon 5
Link: http://youtu.be/S2Cti12XBw4

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Cti12XBw4]

Comments: Good Monday morning to you folks.  As much as I wish it was Sunday morning and not Monday, here we are.  As promised there is no country for today!  I was thinking about Maroon 5's new song "Daylight" which is a very sad video, but excellent and almost put me into tears some of the things people say.  Anyhow, I was thinking about Maroon 5 when this song of theirs popped into my head. It's a bit old, but good. There's a bit of a relaxed, jazzy feel to it to help you ease into your week.  I really enjoy this side of Maroon 5. I've also noticed that there is a slower side to One Direction which is definitely interesting. I heard their most recent song, "Little Things" in the car yesterday and I have to admit I didn't recognize it was them.  I'll admit that my guilty pleasure in the realm of music is boy bands, but again, I didn't realize that this was them in the beginning.  Well, that rant is over now.  Have a good day people--happy listening!
Share this article :

1 comments:

Post a Comment