ETC #37 "Higher" 90's Week

Written By Anonymous on Monday, December 31, 2012 | 12/31/2012 12:00:00 AM

Song: "Higher"
Artist: Creed
Link: http://youtu.be/J16lInLZRms

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J16lInLZRms]

Comments:  Happy New Year's Eve everyone!  In the spirit of people making resolutions I decided that this would be a decent song to start off the week.  Not only this, but as you may have noticed from the title, SIMS is doing a 90's week and what's better than a little bit of Creed.  This is one song that I'm sure most if not all people reading this have heard of. I honestly had forgotten that this band had a couple of albums released in the 90s. It's a bit cheesy and at the very end of the decade, but hey it's a catchy tune.  I'm not sure why, but I'm really in love with this Stapp's voice (and his hair, but that's not music related).  This is the first single off of their album Human Clay and as I mentioned quite successful.  I hope that you all have some goal big or small for 2013. I know that I've got some. I also realize that change can be difficult, but don't get discouraged and remember that feeling of accomplishment that you'll have when you're done. Anyhow, let the new year help you to appreciate your dreams, make those dreams yours, and let them take you higher.   Happy listening, all!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment