Home » , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 334-- "Snow (Hey Oh)"

Stuck In My Skull 334-- "Snow (Hey Oh)"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, November 23, 2012 | 11/23/2012 02:32:00 AM

Song: "Snow (Hey Oh)" || Artist: Red Hot Chili Peppers || http://youtu.be/fmXLzY8kbYA ||

[youtube http://youtu.be/fmXLzY8kbYA]

Comments: Good morning, folks. Sorry about this post going up late-- my turkey-stuffed stomach and tryptophan-addled brain didn't remember to write this last night. Honestly, I'm surprised I haven't already used this song. I first heard it ages ago, running in the credits to an obscure, live-action movie based on a manga that I watched on youtube years ago in ten minute chunks. Yep, it was old enough that youtube still had the ten minute video limit. I heard it once, and I was hooked, and my love of RHCP began. This song is catchy as all get out, has an incredible guitar, and is that sort of awesome that only the Red Hot Chili Peppers can produce. Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment