ETC #19 "Between the Raindrops"

Written By Anonymous on Monday, November 19, 2012 | 11/19/2012 12:00:00 AM

Song: "Between the Raindrops" Ft. Natasha Bedingfield
Artist: Lifehouse
Link: http://youtu.be/dG6-bU6esKo

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG6-bU6esKo]

Comments: Oh, hello there!  I hope you Monday is going well.  After making a very long drive I heard so many songs that I wanted to use for today, but after I saw that this song only has roughly 140k views I couldn't believe it. It saddens me when such good music isn't getting views on Youtube.  Granted it has only been posted for about a week, but still there are other celebrities who have more than that in a day.  The point is! This is a new and good song that you should have a listen to.  The ones who made this video did an excellent job; those who like pictures of scenery will like the imagery in this video. I haven't heard too much from Ms. Bedingfield recently, but she is this is a good match up of voices in this song.  It has a catchy chorus and it is currently 26 on the Billboard charts. Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment