Home » , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 328-- "Die Young (Acoustic)"

Stuck In My Skull 328-- "Die Young (Acoustic)"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Wednesday, November 14, 2012 | 11/14/2012 12:00:00 AM

Song: "Die Young (Acoustic)" || Artist: Ke$ha || http://youtu.be/oa4jGB-8si4 ||

[youtube http://youtu.be/oa4jGB-8si4]

Comments: Well, I didn't see this coming. While I've always had a certain amount of respect for Ke$ha, that level of respect just skyrocketed. This acoustic version of "Die Young" is pretty! I honestly haven't heard Ke$ha without the synthesizers and the drums and the autotune, and I have to admit, she sounds really pretty. I have to admit -- I saw this song on Buzzfeed.

 

And that brings me to a completely unrelated point. People almost never send me music any more! Just because my life has a soundtrack doesn't mean I don't need more songs. When I first started this blog, everyone was sending me songs. What happened? Guys, if you've got a song, let me hear it! Please? I love you and your music too much not to want to hear from you.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment