Home » , , , , » AMANDA--"THIS IS BERK" composed by JOHN POWELL

AMANDA--"THIS IS BERK" composed by JOHN POWELL

Written By amandathepanda on Thursday, November 15, 2012 | 11/15/2012 01:00:00 AM

Hey all! Since I'm short on time at the moment I will  keep this post rather brief. Here's the first track off the How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack composed and produced by John Powell, which received an Academy Award nomination for best score. The song samples other tracks from the album and so it  changes up quite a bit. On Wednesday it helped me get through an otherwise insufferable work day. Whenever I listen to this phenomenal soundtrack, I instantly want to watch the film. Both are FANTASTIC. Animated movies aren't just for kids. Dragons. Vikings. What's not to love? Enjoy!





Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment