ETC #12 "Cruise"

Written By Anonymous on Friday, November 2, 2012 | 11/02/2012 01:00:00 AM

Song: "Cruise"
Artist: Florida Georgia Line
Link: http://youtu.be/8PvebsWcpto

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PvebsWcpto]

Comments: Happy Friday!  Hi guys. So here's the deal. I've got another new country band for you. I originally had a different song for you today, but the first time I heard this song it made me wanna sing along.  All it took was hearing the chorus for the first time and I was hooked.  This band has only been going at it since 2010, but who knows, they might have a lot of time ahead of them; they also have a new album coming out in December.  I like this is a feel good song that has a catchy tune. I will say that there isn't any big time theme or message to get from these lyrics, but I still love it.  I have to say that the line "Baby you a song/You make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise" is a perfect description of how people think about their lover if you will. I know that's how I think about my boyfriend is that he does make me want to roll down the window in my car and sing and be happy.  I'll try to bring something other than country for ya on Monday. In the meantime, happy listening!
Share this article :

1 comments:

Post a Comment