ETC #24 "Somebody"

Written By Anonymous on Friday, November 30, 2012 | 11/30/2012 12:00:00 AM

Song: "Somebody"
Artist: Reba McEntire
Link: http://youtu.be/p14-lNyBovM

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p14-lNyBovM]

Comments:  Hey all, HAPPY FRIDAY! I have been on a Country music kick the last few days and I was listening to Miss Reba here thinking about how much I love her songs.  I sat this song aside thinking maybe I would think of something else to use and then I realized that she has never been used on the blog and I decided that needed to be changed.  Here's a song that is a bit old, but it is excellent. This song is one of my favourites of hers.  I highly recommend listening to some of her music if you haven't already.  She has been musically oriented all her life (with an astounding amount of success and awards for her amazing vocals), started her own show, and even has a clothing line.  Here's the Wiki if you have an interest in reading more about her.  One of her favourite things are ballads and many of her songs tell a story of some kind.  Furthermore, she has a voice that I miss hearing in some contemporary music; she has a lot of power and is very pure when she sings. This song in particular might help those of you who are feeling discouraged in love.  Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment