Home » , , , , , » AMANDA-- "WELCOME HOME" by COHEED AND CAMBRIA

AMANDA-- "WELCOME HOME" by COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Written By amandathepanda on Thursday, November 22, 2012 | 11/22/2012 01:00:00 AM

Hey! My song for today comes from the American rock band Coheed and Cambria. Admittedly, this is the only song of theirs that I know but boy is it an epic one. For the last month or so, not a day has passed that I haven't listened to "Welcome Home," it's that good. Apparently all of the quartet's albums are concept albums based on a science fiction story written by the lead singer, which is pretty cool.What stands out to me most about the song are the guitar riff and lead vocals. The singer has a fantastic fro, a sweet double-neck guitar, and a voice that while memorable doesn't really match appearance or at least what I pictured when I first heard the song. It came out in 2009 and  I'm surprised I haven't heard more about them since their sound is so unique and refreshing. Anyway, I've inserted two links below; the first  is for the official music video and the second for the studio version which is two minutes longer. Check 'em out!











Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment