Home » , , , » AMANDA-- "BARRACUDA" by HEART

AMANDA-- "BARRACUDA" by HEART

Written By amandathepanda on Monday, November 19, 2012 | 11/19/2012 01:00:00 AM

Hello all! As I sat down to write this, I found myself in the mood for some classic rock. Hence: "Barracuda" by Heart, one of America's seminal all-female rock bands. They peaked in success in the 70's and 80's but continue to release new music and perform worldwide. I admire these women for thriving in an industry traditionally driven by and geared toward men. This song is one of their best and, as Chris reminded me, was featured in Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. It's got a bad@#$ guitar riff and some pretty intense (but amazing) lyrics. Truth be told, I absolutely love it. Enjoy!





Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment