ETC #15 "Beer Money"

Written By Anonymous on Friday, November 9, 2012 | 11/09/2012 07:59:00 AM

Song: "Beer Money"
Artist: Kip Moore
Link: http://youtu.be/JSgyvCan8qg

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSgyvCan8qg]

Comments: Hey everyone sorry for the lateness of this post and for yet another country song. I have had this one stuck in my head all day today and a lot recently so I wanted to share it. I promise there will be some variety of music in the near future.  Anyhow, this is a recent song and it is like a lot of country songs that you hear where people have had a rough week and are taking time to unwind.  That is precisely what this song is and even though there's no special message to it, I think the tune is catchy.  And the video shows exactly what the song says: people drinking, having a good time, and sharing that with pretty women. I hope that you all are enjoying your weekend as much as the people are in the video. Happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment