Home » , , , » AMANDA-- "DON'T STOP ME NOW" by QUEEN

AMANDA-- "DON'T STOP ME NOW" by QUEEN

Written By amandathepanda on Thursday, November 29, 2012 | 11/29/2012 01:00:00 AM

Happy Thursday all! Here's one of my absolutely favorite songs from the legendary band Queen. As far as I'm concerned, Freddie Mercury was one of the greatest singers who ever lived. Those pipes. That stage presence. Brian May is equally excellent on guitar. Anyway, this is song has become one of their most popular in recent history. I personally remember it from a hilarious scene in the comedy Shaun of the Dead. Here we see Queen do what they do best, combining layers and layers of sound on top of one another. The end result is a three and a half minutes of glorious fun and rock'n'roll.  "Don't Stop Me Now" never fails to get me pumped up and excited about my day. Hopefully it'll do the same for you. Enjoy!





Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment