Home » , , , , , , , » Stuck In My Skull 331-- "Gangnam Style 2 Legit 2 Quit Mashup"

Stuck In My Skull 331-- "Gangnam Style 2 Legit 2 Quit Mashup"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 | 11/20/2012 12:00:00 AM

Song: "Gangnam Style 2 Legit 2 Quit Mashup" || Artists: PSY and MC Hammer || http://youtu.be/l0mUOHXEKmY ||

[youtube http://youtu.be/l0mUOHXEKmY]

Comments: I'm really beginning to think that I should have watched the American Music Awards this weekend. Thanks to Miriah for tossing this at me. One of the things I really love about PSY is his incredible stage presence. This dude monopolizes the stage whenever he steps on to it, and to this point, I thought that anyone doing a duet with him was an utter waste of time because they'd be marginalized into irrelevancy. I would be wrong. It turns out MC Hammer can keep up. I know nothing about MC Hammer besides that he is responsible for the ubiquitous "Stop! ... Hammer time!" line, but I have a feeling I should be looking him up now. Anyway, this is excellent. Take a look!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment