ETC #21 "Walk This Way"

Written By Anonymous on Friday, November 23, 2012 | 11/23/2012 12:00:00 AM

Song: "Walk This Way"
Artist: Aerosmith
Link: http://youtu.be/bKttENbsoyk

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B_UYYPb-Gk]

Comments: HAPPY FRIDAY!  After many of you are probably still recovering from the large amounts of food from Thanksgiving and possibly going shopping today (depending on your tolerance for massive crowds) so, I thought I would send an oldie, but an excellent song to get you motivated to get up and do something fun today.  I was in the car with my dad the other day and we had the radio up quite loud to this sound because, why the heck not?  I'm sure majority of the audience has probably already heard it, but here's a little 70s for a change up.  Not only does it have the awesome guitar and good beat, but it also has some excellent rap throughout by RUN-DMC. This song was released back in 1976 and reached the top 10 from their album Toys in the Attic.  It's music video also did very well on the charts being well inside the top 25 on 4/5 charts it's listed on.  I hadn't seen the video up until a few minutes ago and it is definitely worth watching.  Here is the link the Wiki because I'd love to share how well it did, but I don't want to make a huge list for those who don't necessarily want to read it all. Rock out this morning and happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment