ETC #18 "Have a Nice Day"

Written By Anonymous on Friday, November 16, 2012 | 11/16/2012 07:01:00 AM

Song: "Have a Nice Day"
Artist: Bon Jovi
Link: http://youtu.be/uCg2BoKiuOM

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCg2BoKiuOM]

Comments: HAPPY FRIDAY!  So I know this post is a little late and I send my apologies. However!  I had forgotten about this song and how much I love Bon Jovi until I heard this a couple of days ago.  You gotta love the sarcasm in the title of this song and you only realize it after you've heard the song. This is a lot of the attitude people have on the weekends so I figured I would use the song today to get people pumped because, oh yeah....IT'S FRIDAY.  If you haven't been able to tell I'm very excited that my responsibilities are gone for the weekend.  Anyhow, this is an excellent the song and the video is amusing. I think they took it a little far with the emblem as a tattoo, but it was amusing to see.  "Have a nice day" everyone and happy listening!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment