Home » , , , , » Entry 255-- "This Is Love"

Entry 255-- "This Is Love"

Written By Christopher Audiophile on Friday, July 27, 2012 | 7/27/2012 06:55:00 AM

Song: "This Is Love"
Artist: will.i.am feat Eva Simons
http://youtu.be/9I9Ar6upx34
Comments: Sorry today's entry is so late, folks-- I completely forgot to write this last night. Anyway, the song. I ran into this song a few weeks ago, and I've kept putting off using it. When I first heard it, I was slightly indecisive about whether or not I really liked the song, but I have to say, that answer is now a firm and unyielding yes. Watching will.i.am progress his career alongside the Black Eyed Peas has been interesting-- he really has a lot of talent. Anyway, happy Friday, enjoy the weekend, and enjoy the song!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment