Home » , , , , , , , » Entry 239-- "Torre de Babel"

Entry 239-- "Torre de Babel"

Written By Anonymous on Wednesday, July 4, 2012 | 7/04/2012 08:00:00 AM

Song: "Torre de Babel"
Artist: David Bisbal Ft. Wisin y Yandel
http://youtu.be/Y2E-M9Kes_U
Comments: Hola todos!  Hello everyone, it's Miriah.  I have brought today a little bit of Spanish music again. Sr. Bisbal is a favourite of mine and is mainly pop music in Spain, and Wisin y Yandel have more of a hip-hop style, but together they made an amazing song.  The beat itself is excellent (I've had it stuck in my head several times) and admittedly this video has some good dancing. I am sharing the English lyrics with you. I'll admit that this translation that I found is not great, but the point of the song is what I am trying to share not whether or not someone understands every word. I was going to translate just the chorus like last time, but I feel like all of the song should be understood; it's intense, but good. Finally, if you like this song I would recommend looking up both Bisbal and the duet W y Y.  Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment