Home » , , , » Entry 253-- "Blown Away"

Entry 253-- "Blown Away"

Written By Anonymous on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 | 7/25/2012 05:00:00 AM

Song: "Blown Away"
Artist: Carrie Underwood
http://youtu.be/QOyMbkXzKFc
Comments: Hey everyone! It's Miriah bringing back some country for the week.  I heard this song recently on the radio and I have to say it is excellent. Ms. Underwood has produced yet another song that I have a feeling is going to rise pretty high on the charts. It's got the same musical feel as "Good Girl" her last hit, but the message of this particular song is much more intense.  It reminds me of some older country songs with a similar plot line (see "The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia", Reba McEntire).  Anyhow, this is another great song, and I thoroughly approve of the excess amounts of guitarists in the performance.  (Small side note: I like to be able to post a live performance and feel confident that the song still sounds good.)  Enjoy!

Update:  Hey all!  Here's the official video for this song. It was published yesterday, and I have to say that the video is pretty good.  Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment