Home » , , , , » Entry 246-- "Inside the Fire"

Entry 246-- "Inside the Fire"

Written By Anonymous on Monday, July 16, 2012 | 7/16/2012 07:21:00 AM

Song: "Inside the Fire"
Artist: Disturbed
http://youtu.be/rxujAPhxlo0
Comments: Hey everyone!  It's Miriah here bringing you some Disturbed. Before I continue let me put a warning out here for this song; unfortunately, it deals with the sensitive issue of suicide and for any of those individuals who feel uncomfortable with it should consider not watching the video (and for those who are at all squeamish).  Now, to the song itself. I remember my father always having this band on while I was in the care and I've come to really enjoy this band. This song has an intro that has gotten itself stuck in my head on numerous occasions.  The bridge of this song is also excellent (I found myself going back to listening to it specifically).  Enjoy!
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment